Wednesday 5 March 2014

5th March 2014




Sonnet 105

Please don't call Brad's selfie* idolatrie,

Putting 10 big Oscar Idolls  on show,

Since  the same our insecurities be,

This insecurity was ever so.

What kindness of love is tomorrow's kind?

Technology retweets fresh excellence -

Therefore nothing is to no one confined,

It's all been expressed, leave out difference.

Who's fair who's kind who's true's my argument,

What picture can't outpace a thousand words,

And still be hung around the Net unspent?

(And yet to come - what laser speed affords).**

I'm fair I'm kind I'm true I love alone

Taking pictures of me - I'm one on one.


*Bradley Cooper's Oscars selfie - retweeted ad nauseum

**Replacement of fibre optic with laser technology, which will enable communication at speed of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment